Wednesday, August 8

I AM 20 YEARS OLD !



ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

finally on the 5th of August 2012 when the clocks ticks at 12am I am officially 20 years old (according to english calender) I was so excited and waited for text wishes from friends and families. Nowadays text messages birthday wishes means a lot more than just wishes in facebook. Im not saying birthday wishes in facebook is meaningless but everyone who is a friend of mine if facebook will get the info about my birthday without asking.

However text messages is usually from those who remembered my birthday (well, hope so).

This year birthday is filled with surprises and presents! I am flattered!

let's start with the first person who wished me via phone/twitter (that i can remember) :


  1. Fath (text)
  2. My ummi - a choir (my cousins) singing happy birthday (call)
  3. Anisah Salamat (call)
  4. Tajul Nadia Adzurin (call)
  5. Iliyas Rahman (via twitter)
  6. Vlads (via twitter)
  7. Nurafiqah Nasuha (text)
  8. Nur Azlina (text)
Thanks a lot guys!

and yeah the presents ofcourse! i am feeling young again! i rarely get birthday presents/cards, except from my mother and besties. so here's the list:

  • Aishah Mansor - gave me a card and earrings
  • Amirul Haikal - gave me Rocky Sticks, Kinder Bueno and a note on an ice cream stick
  • Sarah & Ain - gave me a cute birthday card
  • Raziq - gave me Black Forest cake
thanks to all so much ! XOXO



May this year will be a memorable moment and filled with ibadah and good deeds. this a a message also to myself to always think positive and to loose bit by bits of my temper. InsyaAllah.



1 comment: