Monday, April 1

What-to-do-list after Diploma !



Assalamualaikum everyone!

finally I have finished my diploma (25th March 2013)! really? Omg really? believe me! You. Better. Be. Okay to be honest I haven't officially finish it yet. of course  without convocation, it's not even called over yet. pffftt. so i say at least I am eligible to say "Good bye assignments, good bye presentations, good bye tutorial Qs and good bye waking up early-to-go-to-classes!" yes that busy life is over. now its time to something different kind of busy life which we call the work routine!

yes, but before that lets just not get too excited about work and let's focus on what I want to do after diploma. there are so many things i wanna do, so many to talk about. but as you know i am not a good writer so i can see this might end up just like my other posts which are short and simple. Sobs. bad writer I am.

anyways back to the list, I will now jot down all the stuff I wanted to do (and probably have done). so here it goes~!

The man I wanted to see the most in G.I. Joe Retaliation but ended up appearing for just like the first 10-15 minutes *depressed*


I Want To:
  1. Design stickers and sell online.
  2. Bake some healthy energy bars.
  3. Experiment my new dessert recipe.
  4. watch G.I Joe Retaliation (done)
  5. rearrange room furniture (done)
  6. decorate room like Etude House 
  7. eat bibimbap with friends
  8. make more covers on girl group (friggin hard)
  9. learn more long hijab style
  10. save up money for trip to Korea.
  11. find a korean guy and get married (LOL)
  12. Open a cafe one day. (Mhmmm)
  13. Diet ---> 65kg by September (>__<)
  14. read more books on cooking. learn the right techniques.
  15. snap a group photo with Vlads
  16. buy 2 bunnies (done ^^ Toki & Kimchi)
  17. taking korean and french language classes.
  18. convocation
  19. distribute my old clothes to the in need centers
  20. make my parents proud with all my list-to-do :)


As you can see above, I like to do more hands -on things or involving skills. I find it more fun and enjoying rather than thinking too much to please others. I would like to have my own label soon. Either by designing or baking or even my cafe. its just something I dreamed of for so long. InsyaAllah with Allah's will i may open a cafe with my brothers and it will be like a family business. they might be busy with their own work, but I will be the one running it. as usual the youngest brother will be like the marketing manager or just the general manager because he is so good with critiques ><

lol i am thinking too much about the future and not even done anything to do with the recipes yet.

about the korea trip, i really hope it will happen. buya even set the date ady! actually the korean eco organization ady set the meeting date. and all left for me is to collect money to spend there. i just hope I will enjoy everything there despite the cold weather. I even asked my mom to follow me to SM building. tho i hate some of SM traits but SHINee is still under Sm so I just want to stop by. you know, maybe, just maybe I might bump into them? hehehe

later, I will post about Toki and Kimchi. right now I am just tired. Good Bam yeom~! ^^

p/s: i still have my theory exam on the 8th of April. Shhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment